Oatmeals have a strong bite to them that makes it hard not to enjoy, especially when you’re munching and hearing raisins and oats fall out of your mouth. Raisins are beneficial to one’s health, as is cannabis. As a result, they join forces to develop this fantastic oatmeal cannabis cookie. If you like eating as much as I do, it’s time to get cooking!
Oatmeal Cookie Ingredients
- 1 ¾ Cup of flour
- ½ Teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ Teaspoon of Baking soda
- 3 Cup of Oatmeal
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ Teaspoon of salt
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ Cup of Canna-butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 Cup of sugar
- 1 Cup of brown sugar
- 1 ½ Teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 ½ Cup of raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper or use a non-stick pan so that you won’t have to deal with stubborn cooies.
- In a mixing dish, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and oatmeal; mix well. Grab another mixing bowl and beat the eggs, salt, and vanilla in it. In another large mixing basin combine the canna-butter, oil, and both sugars. Stir in the egg mix until smooth and creamy. Finally, add in the raisins and mix thoroughly.
- Make marijuana cookies by following these easy steps: Roll the cookie dough into whatever size balls you want and place them on a baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes. After they’ve come out of the oven, let them cool for a few moments. You’ll like eating these delicious cookies, especially knowing what’s inside.