Same-day weed delivery in Quebec City from the best cannabis dispensary near you:
Please be advised, the payment must be processed by our team in order to move it into the processing state for shipment the same day.
Hours of Operation:
8am-2am EST Sunday to Wednesday
8am-3am EST Thursday to Saturday
Call or Text us at 416-618-0522
How to Buy Weed in Quebec City with Mother Earth
To become a member of Mother Earth, you do not need a doctor’s prescription! We require age verification, usually with a drivers license to ensure you are at least 19 years old and a resident of Canada.
How to Sign Up with Mother Earth
Signing up is easy, just follow these 3 simple steps!
Click HERE to join our website (You must provide Government ID proving you are 19 years old or older to sign up)
You may get a verified age account for free when you use AgeVerify.
You’ll be able to buy anything on the website after your account is accepted!
The Best Online Dispensary in Canada
All purchases will be sent with Canada Post’s Xpresspost delivery. Using this method, the vast majority of orders will arrive at your home in 2-3 business days. Please keep in mind that distant locations may take up to 5 business days for deliveries to arrive. We deliver a variety of cannabis products right to your doorstep, including buds, edibles, concentrates and extracts from all across Canada.
Quebec City is the capital of the Canadian province of Quebec. It is the second largest city in Quebec after Montreal, and the seventh largest city in Canada. Quebec City is located in the southeastern part of the province, on the Saint Lawrence River. The city is known for its French-Canadian culture and heritage. It is also a popular tourist destination, with many historical and cultural attractions.
Quebec City was founded by the French explorer Samuel de Champlain in 1608. It served as the capital of New France from 1763 to 1791. In 1867, the city became the capital of the newly-created province of Quebec. Quebec City has a population of about 800,000 people. The metropolitan area has a population of about 1.3 million people.
The climate of Quebec City is continental, with cold winters and warm summers. The average winter temperature is -7 degrees Celsius (19 degrees Fahrenheit). The average summer temperature is 22 degrees Celsius (72 degrees Fahrenheit).
Quebec City is the political and cultural capital of Quebec. It is the seat of the National Assembly of Quebec, the provincial legislature. The city is also home to the Supreme Court of Quebec, the highest court in the province. Quebec City is also the headquarters of several major corporations, including Bombardier, Bell Canada, and Desjardins Group.
The city’s main tourist attractions include the Place Royale, the Chateau Frontenac, and the Basilique Notre-Dame de Quebec. Other popular attractions include Montmorency Falls, the Museum of Civilization, and the Zoo de Granby.
How to Smoke Cannabis in Quebec City
Cannabis is legal in Canada, and that includes the province of Quebec. If you’re visiting Quebec City and want to enjoy some legal weed, there are a few things you need to know. Here’s a quick guide on how to smoke cannabis in Quebec City.
First, you’ll need to purchase your cannabis from a licensed retailer. There are several outlets in the city, so finding one shouldn’t be too difficult. Make sure you bring along valid ID, as you will not be able to purchase cannabis without it.
Once you have your cannabis, you can consume it anywhere that smoking tobacco is allowed. This means you can’t smoke in enclosed public spaces like restaurants or bars. However, there are plenty of other places where you can enjoy your weed, such as parks or outdoor cafes.
The Best Touristic Places in Quebec City
There is no doubt that Quebec City is one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in North America. The city is located on the St. Lawrence River and surrounded by high cliffs. There are many reasons to visit Quebec City, but here are some of the most popular attractions:
1. The Chateau Frontenac: This castle-like hotel is one of the most recognizable landmarks in Quebec City. It was built in 1893 and has since become a symbol of the city. The hotel offers stunning views of the St. Lawrence River and the Old City.
2. The Citadelle of Quebec: This fortress is another one of Quebec City’s most popular attractions. It was built in 1820 and is currently home to the Royal 22nd Regiment of Canada. The Citadelle is open to the public and offers great views of the city.
3. The Musee de la Civilisation: This museum is one of the largest in Quebec City. It houses over 1,000 artifacts that date back to the early days of the city. The museum is also home to a planetarium and IMAX theater.
4. The Basilica of Notre Dame de Quebec: This basilica is one of the most beautiful churches in Quebec City. It was built in 1829 and is decorated with stunning stained glass windows. The basilica is open to the public and offers tours throughout the day.
5. The Plains of Abraham: These plains are located just outside of Quebec City and offer stunning views of the city. They are also home to a number of historical sites, including the Battlefields Park which commemorates the battles that took place on these plains.
6. The Montmorency Falls: These falls are located just outside of Quebec City and are one of the most popular tourist attractions in the area. The falls are over 83 meters high and offer a stunning view of the river below.
7. The Old Port of Quebec: This port is located in the heart of Quebec City and is one of the most popular areas for shopping and dining. The port is home to a number of restaurants, cafes, and shops, as well as a number of historical landmarks.
We also work and deliver goods to other cities.